FINAL DETAILS FOR CROSSOVER HARVEST AMERICA WITH GREG LAURIE AT AT&T STADIUM JUNE 10
WHAT: Crossover Harvest America is a one-night satellite broadcast and online outreach event based out of the live North Texas event to be held at AT&T Stadium June 10, bringing a message of hope and faith to audiences in thousands of locations nationwide.
Through HD-quality video available through Internet streaming and satellite, the event will be transmitted from Arlington to host sites across the United States—sites that include churches, gymnasiums, theaters, businesses, and living rooms.
WHO: Greg Laurie is the senior pastor of Harvest Christian Fellowship in Riverside, and Harvest Orange County in Irvine, Calif. He began his pastoral ministry at the age of 19 by leading a Bible study of 30 people, which grew into one of the largest churches in America today. In 1990, Laurie began holding large-scale public evangelistic events called Harvest Crusades, which have been held nationally and internationally, ranging from the annual event at Angel Stadium in Anaheim to Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Since that time, the outreach has drawn more than 8.8 million people to stadiums and arenas around the world and via webcast to hear the unchanging message of God’s love and redemption.
Musical artists include Chris Tomlin, Switchfoot, Crowder and Phil Wickham. A pre-event concert includes Gospel rap/hip-hop artists KB, Trip Lee and Tedashii.
WHEN: Sunday, June 10
Doors open at 3:30 p.m. central
Event begins at 5:30 p.m. central
WHERE: AT&T Stadium
One AT&T Way
Arlington, Texas 76011
- All media planning to cover the event in person are asked to pre-credential by contacting Melany Ethridge at [email protected]. A credentialing form is available online at alarryross.com/harvest-america-2018. Additional media information is available online at harvestamerica.com/press-room.
- Media seating will be on the field at tables in front of section 137.
- Photographers and videographers will be permitted to shoot from throughout the stadium up until 5 minutes into Pastor Laurie’s sermon, at which time media will be asked to remain stationary in the media seating area.
- Electric outlets, wireless internet and audio mult-box will be available for media in the press area.
- There is no reserved media parking but satellite trucks will be accommodated as per the usual AT&T Stadium arrangements. Press representatives should enter the stadium through the entrance labeled “Media” between entries J and K on the northwest corner. They will be checked in and will pick up their credentials there and then make their way down to section 137 for floor access.
- “Know before you go” information for the public is all posted here: harvestamerica.com/event-details
- The entire service will be broadcast and simulcast live, with restrictions on re-broadcast of live music performances. The television broadcast will be carried live on:
- The event will also be carried live on several radio networks and programs, including:
- The Steve Noble Show
- Bott Radio Network
- CSN Radio Network
- The Effect Christian Music Radio Network
- Wilkins Christian Radio Network
- Online and satellite options include:
- Computer: Harvest America Adobe Air App
- Computer or Device: Web Browser
- Roku Set-top Box
- Free-to-Air Satellite
Technical assistance is available here: harvestamerica.com/technical-assistance
- The broadcast will also be carried on Facebook Live at fb.me/harvestamerica
- For more information about Crossover Harvest America, including downloadable images and video, visit https://www.harvestamerica.com/technical-assistance/art-kit
- Host locations around the country can be searched by zip code here: https://www.harvestamerica.com/experience-harvest-america